- Your server needs to be online and running.
- Server must be running a recent server version.
- Your server needs to accept connections on both the Server Port (default 9987) and Query Port (default 10011).
Allow Remote queries
You will need to add the permission "b_virtualserver_info_view" to the guest user group in your TeamSpeak Server.
- Connect to your TeamSpeak Server.
- Press Ctrl + F1.
- Click the "Guest" group.
- Enter "b_virtualserver_info_view" in the Filter.
- Tick the option in the "Value" column.
How is my server scored?
We have an advanced algorithm that calculates your score, while this is not the full list some things include:
- Logged in users score higher than logged in users.
- Entering a username will apply a score boost.
- Servers that are registered for longer will receive a small score boost.
Votes are reset at 00:00 GMT (UK Time) on the first of every month.
Are you affiliated with TeamSpeak?
No, we are not affiliated with TeamSpeak Systems GmbH.
Still need help?